Sunday, August 24, 2008

A bunch of Sketches

Here's a bunch of sketches after being absent from my blog for quite a while. Close to a month to be exact.

The first sketch one below was done while I was sitting in a small park, and I saw this toddler running about. He has a funny way of running which he puts up his arms as if trying to balance himself. What a funny little fella.


Some sketches of people in the MRT station. Yup, I see aliens and giant rat characters there too.






These sketches below are an attempt to draw some Disney-sytle characters. A few weeks back, I saw an advertisement looking for a freelance character designer who can draw realistic cartoon characters in Disney styles, so I decided to try to apply for it. Guess I wasn't that good because it didn't hear from them at all :p
But anyhow, it's been a nice attempt and I now know that I need to concentrate more on getting expressions out of my characters.




No comments: